Thermal Control System
Basically a thermal control system consist of three components:
- Tempereture Controller / Indicator
– Heater is the heating element used to heat up a medium.
Temperature Controller / Indicator
– Temperature controller is devide used to control the temperature of a system. Usually it used to maintain the temperature of a system by controlling when to turn on and turn off the heater.
– Temperature indicator is a display device used to indicate the temperature of a system.
– Thermocouple is the sensor used to detect the temperature. It connect to temperature controller / indicator to provide feedback signal.